Clean It Zero Classic
Banila Co's cult favourite Clean It Zero cleansing balm was the first K-beauty product Glow Theory founder Tamsin ever used - it is a testament to the effectiveness of this balm that it's still in heavy rotation in her nighttime routine! It's so popular worldwide that one is sold every 4.8 seconds.
- This sorbet-like cleanser goes onto dry skin as a solid balm and transforms into a velvety oil, which then emulsifies and washes off once you add water
- Dissolves all makeup, sunscreen, oil and pore-clogging grime from your face and leaves your skin clean, but not tight or stripped of natural oils
- Formulated with rich-in-vitamin C papaya and acerola extracts, it works to brighten skin while gently exfoliating
- Can also be used as a face massage balm, to do away with all tension from the day and get rid of any puffiness or water retention
- Works for all skin types, though there is an even gentler Clean It Zero Purity version
100ml (also available in the Ultra 180ml size)
Scoop out an almond-sized amount of the cleanser and massage onto dry skin. Focus on areas with blackheads to coax them out of your pores. Once it's melted away your makeup and sunscreen, either wet a soft facecloth with warm water and wipe away, or splash your face with warm water to emulsify and wash away the remaining residue. Follow up with a gentle second cleanser and then follow with the rest of your routine.
Mineral Oil, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, PEG-10 Isostearate, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Water, Rubus Suavissimus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Leaf Extract, Angelica Polymorpha Sinesis Root Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Leaf Extract, BHT, Butylparaben, CI 16255, CI 15985, Fragrance